Mini karavan servis d.o.o. – D'or beach club
Bijela Uvala 12, Hrvatska
Phone number: + 385 99 319 3223
Products and/or services: Prices are in Euros (€) icluding taxes and excluding service charge.
- Bookings must arrive before 12 pm to guarantee availability and bed position as the booking will be released at 12 pm
- If arriving after 12 pm, D'or will use their best endeavors to find a suitable alternative but the availability and position of the bed selected cannot be guaranteed
- Tickets are valid for use only on the date written on the e-ticket
- Guests must show booking confirmation via hard copy or mobile device upon arrival at Check - In desk
- If you cannot present booking confirmation or valid ID in booking name then the reservation will be denied and no refunds will be provided
- All information given to D'or Beach Club must be accurate and current
- Online bookings must be paid in full at time of booking
- After completing your booking, an automatic e-booking confirmation will be emailed to your designated email address
- Booking is not applicable for group bookings. All bookings will be treated individually
- D'or strictly forbids selling of bookings at an increased price by any third party. In such cases bookings will be automatically void with no refund
- Accepted forms of payment via online systems are credit cards. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard
- Prices are in Euros (€) including taxes and excluding service charge.
- Currency conversion rates are estimates only. Final payment calculations will be determined by your financial institutions
- All Vehicles must be fully checked by security at the entrance prior to access to the premises
- All bags or other goods in your possession will be checked upon entering D'or Beach Club’s premises. All items not permitted will be labeled and held by security until departure
- No outside food and drinks are permitted in the venue
- Alcoholic drinks are only served to guests 18 years and older
- 1 welcome glass od D'or prosecco per eligible guest for all VIP daybed bookings
- D'or reserves the right to change venue layout without notice
- No professional photography equipment including video cameras, telescopic lenses or drones are allowed into the venue without prior arrangement with D'or Marketing Department
- No weapons or dangerous items are allowed in the venue. There will be an exception to this rule in the instance that Police or Army have to escort a VIP Guest
- Illegal substances are not allowed in the venue. Croatia carries severe penalties for possession of illegal drugs
- Animals are permitted in the venue, but not on the rental content.
- Bookings are 100% refundable if the venue is closed
- If the venue is open and you choose not to attend, then 100% non refundable policy applies
- Bookings are 50 % refundable if the guest cancel 3 days before the reservation date.
- Smart Casual dress standard applies.
- Male – t-shirts, shorts/board shorts and thongs/sandals are the minimum dress standard.
- Female – shirt/blouse, shorts, sarong and footwear are the minimum dress standard.
By your participation, you accept the inherent risks of possible injury or harm associated with water sports and other activities at our beach club and the inherent risks associated with any activity in or near water
- You should consider this participation in a responsible manner and with good judgment
- We will not be liable for any personal injury or loss where negligence cannot be attributed to the owners and operators of D’or Beach Club
- All personal belongings are solely the guests responsibility. D’or takes no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen items
- Guests understand that photos and video footage may be taken for advertising, promotion, and marketing purposes
- Restrictions or limitations on access to the beach club and beach may be imposed at any time
- We may close the complete beach club, specific areas and/or the beach on a permanent or temporary basis at any time. If your reservation is affected, D'or Reservations will contact you as soon as possible and advise the alternatives
- We reserve the right to modify these conditions at any time
All members and guests agree to treat all D'or staff with the utmost decency and respect.
All members and guests understands that their membership maybe terminated or suspended at any substantiated report of disrespect towards D'or staff or customers
D’or Beach Club takes data protection and privacy very seriously. We collect only relevant and necessary data to accomplish the specified purpose and to meet our obligations. Our buyers are informed about the way the collected data is used, moreover, they can control and determine how their personal data is used. Buyers can also decide whether they want their name removed from the list used for marketing campaigns.
All user personal data is kept strictly confidential. It is available only to employees who require such data to perform their work tasks. All employees of D’or Beach Club and business partners are obliged to demonstrate that their activities are compliant with the Data Protection Principles.
Protection of personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on data protection of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679-Regulation and implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
WSPay as a credit card authorization and credit card performer processes personal data as a processing agent and processes personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Data of the European Parliament and Council No. 2016/679 and the strict rules of the PCI DSS L1 Regulations on Protection of Registrations and data transfer.
WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
Personal data used for authorization and collection purposes, or for performance of the contract or contract obligations, are considered confidential.
WSPay does not process personal data except for the purpose of executing authorization and billing.
WSPay warrants compliance with all the terms and conditions laid down in the applicable personal data protection regulations for personal data processing executives, and in particular the taking of all necessary technical, organizational and security measures, in particular with the PCI DSS L1 Certified.
All payments will be effected in EUR currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into your local currency according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
All payments will be effected in EUR currency. The charged amount on your credit card account is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations.
D’or Beach Club provides personal data protection by collecting only basic customer information necessary to meet business obligations. Collected customer personal data are safely stored and used only for the purposes for which they were collected.
Access to the collected personal data is restricted to the authorised employees only.
All D’or Beach Club employees and business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
D’or Beach Club uses WSPay for online payments.
WSPay is a secure online payment system, real-time payments, credit and debit cards, and other payment methods. The WSPay customer and the merchant ensure secure enrollment and transfer of the tab data entered, as well as the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
Logos for accepted card types
Credit card will be charged for the total amount according to the terms in accepted proposal
We accept following credit cards: MasterCard, Maestro and Visa
Credit card will be charged in currency shown on the Proposal/Proforma Invoice and issued Invoice.
Your personal information, as well as your credit card details, are fully protected
Data transfer is taking place on a secured server
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: 00385 99 319 3223